GROUP PRIORITY BRUNCH S.L., through this document, collects its Policy on collection and treatment of cookies, in compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE).
The cookies are stored in the user's terminal equipment (computer or mobile device) and collect information when visiting the website www.benedictbcn.com, in order to improve the usability of the same, to know the browsing habits or needs of the users. users to be able to adapt to them, as well as obtain information for statistical purposes. In the case of those users who are already clients of the entity, the information collected with the cookies will also be used to identify them when accessing the different tools that the entity places at their disposal for the management of the services.
This Cookies Policy will be applicable to those users who voluntarily visit the web pages of the entity, fill out forms to collect data, access the tools that the entity makes available to its customers to manage their services, or use any other service present on the website that involves the communication of data to the entity, or access to data by the entity, for the provision of its services.
The entity informs users of its web pages of the existence of cookies and makes this Policy available to them in order to inform them about the use and purpose of the same. The fact of continuing to browse through its pages implies knowledge and acceptance of this Policy by said users.
GROUP PRIORITY BRUNCH S.L. uses the following types of cookies:
1. Classified by ownership:
* Own cookies: sent and managed directly by the entity.
* Cookies of third parties: sent and managed by a third party outside the entity, anonymously, in order to perform statistical studies of navigation through the web pages of the entity.
2. Classified by their purpose:
* Technical and / or personalization cookies: facilitate navigation, by identifying the session, allowing access to restricted access tools, as well as customizing the available options. They enable the provision of the service previously requested by the user.
* Cookies analysis and / or advertising: they allow to know the number of visits received in the different sections of the web pages, the habits and trends of their users and, consequently, to improve navigation and the service offered by the entity (basically, Google Analytics), as well as managing the advertising spaces included in the website visited by the user. Collect data anonymously in order to obtain user navigation profiles.
3. Classified by their duration:
* Session cookies: collect and store the data while the user accesses the web page.
* Persistent cookies: collect and store the data in the user's terminal for a variable period of time depending on the purpose for which they have been used.
The time of conservation of the cookies will depend on the type in question and will always be the minimum necessary to fulfill its purpose.
In any case, users can configure their browser, so that it disables or blocks the reception of all or some of the cookies. The fact of not wishing to receive these cookies, does not constitute an impediment to be able to access the information of the websites of the entity although the use of some services may be limited. If once consent has been granted for the reception of cookies, it is desired to remove this, those stored in the user's equipment should be eliminated, through the options of the different browsers.
The way to configure the different browsers to exercise the actions indicated in the previous paragraphs, can be consulted in:
Other information to include on the web depending on the service or product offered by the company:
- Codes of conduct to which they are attached.
- Data relative to the administrative authorization necessary for the exercise of the activity.
- Registration data and academic title of professionals who exercise a regulated activity.
- Additional information when the service is accessed by means of an additional rate telephone number.
- If you also make online contracts you must add the following information prior to the hiring process:
* Procedures that must be followed to contract on-line.
* If the electronic document of the contract is going to be filed and if it will be accessible.
* Technical means to identify and correct errors in data entry.
* Language or languages in which the contract can be formalized.
* General conditions to which, if applicable, the contract is subject.
* Confirm the conclusion of the contract electronically, by sending an acknowledgment of receipt of the order placed.